Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Week 2

Today we were told that we should be reading 10 blogs or newsletters every day. This will allow us to be knowledgeable when talking with possible employers, and it will give us good ideas if we want to be content editors (who pitch the ideas for articles in a magazine). I don't know if I have time for 10 right now, but here's what I have on my plate so far...

Publisher's Lunch Newsletter (daily)
Wet Liberal Weekly (weekly) and Carpool (weekly)
VlogBrothers (daily)
Nathan Bransford's blog (daily, though I don't check it that regularly)
Neil Gaiman's blog (sort of daily, but I don't check that regularly either)


I also thought you'd like to see this week's schedule...

MONDAY
9am-7:30pm

TUESDAY
9:30-6pm

WEDNESDAY
9am-5pm

THURSDAY
9am-5pm

FRIDAY
10am-8pm

So, not as bad as last week. Only 45 hours. But there's going to be a lot of homework this weekend because I need to get this website photoshopped together.

No comments: