Sunday, June 28, 2009

LINDSEY AND LUKE DAY 2

I had class until about 4pm. We did B&N most of the morning and then a lecture on copyright, which is something I've always been curious about. We made some decisions in our group that left me with lots of homework, mostly writing the book descriptions.

I met up with L&L and we went out to find someplace to eat in Hell's Kitchen. We had trouble finding actual restaurants for a while but found a place called Route 66 where we got tons of food for a pretty decent price.

We went to Time Sqaure. Michael Jackson died.

Then we went to a cheap comedy show. Each comedian had about 10 minutes for 2 hours, so we saw a lot of comedians, even if a lot of them weren't that funny (in my opinion). But it was decent. The improv group (all dressed like they're from Star Trek) asked Lindsey to give them a theme. Luke got her to say free alcohol, so the whole improv sketch was about alcohol...sort of.
Then we went looking for a bar. I randomly picked Prince Street because I don't know of any bars, but Prince didn't have anything except a car full of people talking about guns parked in the middle of the road. We ended up near the dorm in a bar that was pretty dead. L&L played with the jukebox until they got Scissor Sisters to play.


No comments: