Monday, June 15, 2009

Black clouds predict rain


I'm so tired of doing our magazine over and over. Tomorrow is our last workshop before submitting our final project on Friday. We were in the computer lab tonight until they kicked us out. The weather was fine until about half an hour before we left. Then it rained harder than I thought it could have. I stood on the fourth floor watching everyone on the streets scurry around. I was annoyed because I hadn't planned on staying that much after class because I'd spent over ten hours during the weekend finishing my end of things just to have a bunch of last minute stuff changed, which I refused to change because after tomorrow's workshop, we'll probably have to redo it anyway for Friday's presentation. Staying late caused me to get rained on. I'll keep the rest of this rant to myself.

I can't wait until next week when we start books.

Today we got presentations about freelancers and blogs. I thought they were both pretty good.

In other news, I'm posting all the awesome links and web tools I've found in this program here.

Also, I'm liking the Chameleon Circuit CD more and more each time I listen to it. My Among the Oak and Ash CD should be arriving from Amazon any day now, I think.

No comments: