Tuesday, June 02, 2009

revamp

Today, we got our magazine idea critiqued. I felt a bit like I was on American Idol, or one of those other stupid television programs, when I was up in front of the judges. Boy, we sure didn't know what we were doing. After the critique, we had a long meeting, renaming the magazine, shifting its focus, changing its audience, and coming up with a tagline. Almost starting from scratch, but not quite. It's better now...or so we hope.

I'm exhausted. I don't know how many more articles off the computer screen I can read. My eyes have gone wonky. It's only 9:20pm and I'm already well knackered. Trying to avoid taking a nap because then I really won't be able to get to sleep and I need to get up again at 7am.

We're talking about web tools tomorrow. Should be fun.

Thursday, I'm going on a tour of Good Housekeeping magazine.

For photographs, here is a facebook folder that anyone (even if you're not on facebook) can look at. It will be updated as more pictures come in, so you might want to save the link.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2151795&id=73405296&l=dc343ca21c

No comments: