Thursday, July 23, 2009

some notes

I had ISP (isolated sleep paralysis) again. If there's one thing in science that I'm interested in, it's this. How can people all over the world throughout time have the same hallucination? I'm probably only interested because it affects me, but why does it affect me? I thought it's reserved for people with sleeping disorders and bipolar disorder.

I just saw the trailer for Alice in Wonderland. Very Burtony...Burtonesque? Doesn't come out 'til March.

List of too-expensive things I want to do...
1. New York Comedy Festival in November
2. Monty Python with Alan Tudyk in October
3. Hamlet with Jude Law in September

I'm not going to have much in the way of internet from Thursday evening through Saturday morning, so give me a call if you want to get in touch.

No comments: