Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New room

I can't say I expected to find a place to live so quickly. But, yes. I officially have a New York address that is not a dormitory. I'm excited. Not only is it a nice place and a prime location for both shops and the beach, but the people I'm living with are really nice. We plan to go to the zoo tomorrow.

Went to lunch with AJ's friend Mai who is going to help me connect to a post-grad ministry group. She also offered to let me crash at her place if I'm ever in the city and don't want to take the long commute home. Thanks, Mai!

3 comments:

JKL said...

This looks cute Jaime...sorta like the room I first had, then your Mom had (at G'ma's house)...slanted ceiling and all! Hope this family is good to you.

LMN said...

Congrats on finding a place! Your room does look very cute and tidy. Glad to hear you have a back up place to stay at 'in town' if you should need it some time.

LMN said...

Oh, I forgot to add, KLJ says 'hi'!