Thursday, July 16, 2009

Let's play Best Day Worst Day

(This is a game from City Slickers in case you haven't guessed.)


Best Day
More photos on New York Album 2:
As mentioned, the family in the house I'm staying in invited me to the Bronx Zoo, which is huge. I'm not even sure we saw half of it. There were 12 of us journeying around. I had a ton of fun. Even if we didn't see some of the animals because they were too far away, I just had fun hanging out with such great people. After the zoo, we went grocery shopping/walked the dog, had pizza, and watched Saw. All in all, a perfect day.
Which off the bat made me suspicious. Everything seems to be going my way, which probably means something bad is around the corner...

Worst Day

I woke up and thought, Crap, why does my throat hurt? Maybe I'm just dehydrated from walking around in the sun yesterday. Wrong. Because then after breakfast, my stomach was bothering me. So I decided to go back to the dorm before I was unfit to travel. I didn't want to give whatever bug I have to anyone else. To be honest, I probably was unfit to travel already because about halfway through the trainride, I thought I was going to throw up. Thank God that didn't happen. But a word of advice: never go to the subway station bathrooms even if it is an emergency--it will want to make you throw up more. I'll have to see later tonight whether I'm fit for Philly. Sigh. I was really looking forward to that.

No comments: