Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Ceiling is Peeing!


I heard something making a wishy watery sound in the ceiling of the bathroom. And then I realized I was standing in a puddle and that the hole where the sprinkler is was leaking. I don't mean just a little dripping. A LOT. So we told security, and a few minutes later, this really enthusiastic repair man showed up. He was so excited to fix something! We used a pot to catch the water and when we dumped it, the water was bright yellow. We both started screaming. Turns out, the people upstairs had a clog in their shower drain, so it spilled all over and leaked into our ceiling.

But the real reason I wanted to post again is that BURBANK WITH A BAEDEKER chapter FOUR is now up. Check it out. Don't forget to contribute with comments.

No comments: