Friday, July 17, 2009

News on a slow day

Still sick. Looks like I won't make it to Philly 'til the beginning of September. But I will make it there.

Today consisted mostly of napping and watching the first season of Extras on my ipod (a good device if you're sick in bed and don't have a TV). I also found Woodsongs which has a video interview with Among the Oak & Ash(537) and a play about Henry David Thoreau(519) (not as good as The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail, but still good).

Here's a weird one. You know the online sitcom company that I applied for? Well, I made it to the last round, so I'm supposed to show up to one of their meetings where they're sorting out an episode story. It's basically an audition as a staff writer. Not paid for now, but could lead to something. Location's not very convenient though. That happens Wednesday if I'm not still feeling ill.

All you Madisonians: I'm coming home July 29th through August 4th. Then my parents and brother are coming to New York August 5th through 8th. I'm really excited. We haven't had a proper family vacation for quite a while. Who wants to babysit the dog?


Extras:

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'd totally babysit Frisket, but I'm also *hoping* to be out of town that weekend!

Awesome you're coming home! I know everyone will probably want to do stuff with you so you'll have to let me know when a good time is to do lunch or dinner.

LMN said...

Looking forward to seeing you when you are home!