Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Things I <3 today

Things that tickled me today:

The Ricky Gervais Guide to the Future is out today on iTunes. When asked what he'd do if he knew the world would end tomorrow, Martin Luther replied "Plant an apple tree." Karl Pilkington replies "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse." Brilliant.

I'm browsing some of Tom Milsom's songs because I still have a few bucks left on my iTunes gift card. There's a song called "We Made a Film" that has the lyrics "We'll be the men that we wanted to be / our own Wright, Frost, and Pegg / but much better, you see."

I like the harmonica. I like Fisher Stevens. Even moreso, here's Fisher Stevens playing harmonica.




Things that don't tickle me:

Snow is coming just in time for my flight out of this city.

I can't watch the How to be a Nerdfighter video. Stupid technology.

Where exactly is The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus playing?

No comments: