Thursday, December 03, 2009

Not really December, is it?


It was 64 degrees and sunny here in New York. December is a lie! Though we'll get snow soon enough.

It doesn't feel like December. Crimeny, I've been in NYC for 6 months now! I think November went so fast because of NaNoWriMo. Now I'm down to one internship and upping the job hunt.


Media related things...

I downloaded Ricky Gervais's Guide to Law and Order (iTunes customer service rocks, btw). I think the best bit was Ricky's story about his security guard, which prompted a role play where Ricky was a robber with a hostage and Karl was the negotiator trying to talk him out of it.

I finished watching Black Books. The first season was best, but it was all good. Great role for Simon Pegg in one episode.

Book News: Ray Bradbury's literary agent died this week.

Upcoming: book launch for AB tomorrow night.

J

No comments: