Monday, December 21, 2009

It has begun

What, what, what is all this white stuff?

Wisconsin sneezed all over New York, that's what.

Big news, Wisconsin! I am visiting for the first week in January. Why not? Snow's general all over Ire...America.


Everybody else on the net is making lists. I guess that's what you do at the end of the year amid your Christmas shopping and shoveling. I wanted to make a list, but there have been TERRIBLE movies out this year. I can't even pick a good one. Lots of good books I read. The Pilo Family Circus by Will Elliott being my favorite, though it came out years before. Television wasn't that great either. Torchwood season 3 was probably the best of it.



Let's look to the future.

Best things coming in 2010 (or the end of 2009)...

1. Karl Pilkington's travel show

2. The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO (Here's a different clip than the one I showed before)

3. Splice

4. Dr. Who season finale (article with Bernard Cribbins)

5. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

6. Paul

7. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

8. Alice in Wonderland

9. Cemetery Junction

1 comment:

JKL said...

You knew it snowed in NY...yes?? Missing you...glad to hear you'll be home in January. Merry C'mas and we'll see you in 2010!