Wednesday, December 30, 2009

random quotes


I'm loading Ricky Gervais Show xfm episodes onto my ipod for the plane tomorrow. While I'm waiting for it to load, I've decided to click on each episode one fourth into the program to hear what they're talking about. This is pretty funny out of context b/c I know it's not much saner in context.

Ep 11-22-03
Stephen: sorry, mum. Can I call you back? You know you wanted me to meet more women?
Ricky: and you know how you sent me that 30 quid for my birthday?

Ep 11-29-03
Ricky: what's the fish doing up there?
Karl: it's just sat there
Ricky: no, I mean why did it go up there?

Ep 12-06-03
Karl: it's like the chat we had last week about a giraffe having a long neck.

Ep 12-13-03
Ricky: you're going to be disappointed again. It's not going to be like a baby with 4 legs running around, running up the curtains.

Ep 12-20-03
Ricky: we call him a bald little manc twat, but a national magazine can say that! Aw, bless his little round head.






Ps. Disappointment of the day: the word "potation" has to do with drinking, and is not a cross between a creation and a potato as I had so hoped.

J

No comments: