Sunday, April 04, 2010

Rubbish


I used to use a paper bag for a trash can, but when it collapsed and got full of pink eye juice, I bought a trash can for 3.99 plus the cost of markers. I'd like all my furniture made of white cheap plastic and wood so I could draw on everything.





Media

I just saw the season premier of Ashes to Ashes season 3. This season looks like it's going to uncover the mystery of why Sam Tyler died! And it seems that Gene Hunt might be behind it. Dundundun.

I like Robin Ince's podcast, but they only have season 2 on iTunes, but the company has released all the episodes, including season 1 on ComedyCentral. Season 1 includes an accordion player.

I started watching the other episodes of The Ricky Gervais Show. I think the reason just listening to it is funnier is because your imagination is better than whatever animators come up with. But it's still interesting to see what they come up with.




No comments: