Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Angels


I'm kind of annoyed that angels are beginning to out-trend vampires. This is something I suspected about a month back, but the publishing houses are confirming it. I started writing my angel book in 2007--ahead of the curve! Granted it was inspired by previous angel works such as Murder Mysteries. On the plus side, there might be a lot of cool books and movies coming out that I will want to see. Angelology looks pretty good. Though I hope they aren't all angels with guns like Legion. Maybe they'll even finally make that Good Omens movie we've all been waiting for.


Speaking of angel books, it looks like I will be going to the launch of A Time for Everything, which is a unique angel book that you should try out if you're patient enough for a long novel. I'm looking forward to that at the end of the month.


I digress to other upcoming events:


This weekend:

JOHN GREEN! WHOOO!

Writers group in Brooklyn

Next weekend:

Doctor Who premier

Writers group if the first one was good

The following week:

Shakepeare book signing

No comments: