Thursday, April 08, 2010

Allergic to New York

I had pink eye two weeks ago. I got some super strong drops from the doc. And now my vision's blurry. Today I consulted an eye doctor who said that I don't have an infection now, if I ever did, and the eye drops are too strong but probably didn't mess anything up. He says I have allergies. Allergies! I've never been allergic to anything in my life! Also, despite my claim that things in the distance are blurry, he says I have 20-20 and healthy eyes. So they'll get a little red during allergy season. At least I'm not going blind.


Speaking of infections, I finished reading THE STRAIN. You can read my review of it over on my writing blog. You can also see the book trailers on its website. The writer is the director of Pan's Labyrinth so he actually filmed the book trailer like a movie trailer. It's really creepy.

I'm working on a new story (because Burbank is wrapping up and Pluto doesn't take much writing effort) which needs a lot of research because it's got a lot to do with science and religion. I just went to the library and read a sign that says it's closed for the next FIVE MONTHS! How rubbish is that?!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

At least you're not going blind indeed!