Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fool's

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone (and happy birthday, Nicole). I'm not going to play any pranks on you. I'm just not that clever right now. I have been working every single day this week, so it's been hard to get on the computer. But the good news is, we should have a router by the end of next week, which means ta-da: internet in my room.

Neat stuff I put on Facebook
If you're interested, I've put some neat things on our work facebook pages. The interview video I shot a couple weeks ago is now here on the tab Backbeat Backstage. You have to click Become a Fan (and be logged into FB) to see it.
Similarily, there are L. Bernstein photos on the Fan Club page of this imprint.
And I also run three other imprints here, here, and here. Become a fan. Make comments, posts, and likes.


Kids' Book
I finished writing the first half of the first draft of the children's book that I'm doing with Alison. Don't really know what I'm doing, but it's fun. Anyone who knows about children's literature want to offer some advice. Alison is working on the first sketches this week. Hopefully I will get the chance to do some more writing this weekend.


Burbank
It's getting near launching point for my interactive novel project. The first post will be April 26th. I will need everyone's help to spread the word. You'll be hearing a lot about this experiment in the months ahead. In the meantime, start circulating some links:

http://s1.webstarts.com/milohtomb/
http://milohtomb.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/milohtomb



Robin Ince stuff to watch
Sorry, I'm still just excited about having met Robin Ince. Apparently he is/was still in New York, (because he tweeted about The Strand yesterday) and he tweeted this:
walking to Borders-a textlook behind you-I keep walking-turns out gervais is behind me in a car from Letterman
I would have so loved to have been there to see that. Anyway, here's some videos you should watch:

Revenge for being bullied standup

Book Club "If"

Kidnapped

History of Creationist Thought: probably his most famous video. Non-atheists often get offended, but I still think it's funny.


Ricky bothering Robin:

Living with Ricky documentary (part 1 of 4)

Ricky Gervais wrote a diary for Robin (audio only) Part 1

Ricky singing to Robin



No comments: