Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekly Review

Review of my week
At work, I am officially "Publicity and Marketing Assistant" now instead of "Intern." Also, it's snowing. Again.

Review of a book
This week, I review The Secret History of Moscow by Ekaterina Sedia. You can read my review on my writing blog.

Review of a podcast
This week was the final episode of the "Ricky Gervais Guide to" series. The tenth episode is the Guide to the Earth. I'd call this one in the top three funniest episodes of the series. The best part is when Ricky and Steve ask Karl to explain scientifically how the Earth formed and how life came to be on it. Karl's understanding of science is so simplistic that he ended up sounding more like the Bible than a science book. He said that from the nothingness came "greenness" and after the greenness came "otherness." Here's the free sample clip of the episode that they released from iTunes. Poor Suzanne has a lot to put up with.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your vehicle insurance go down after you turn twenty-five? If that is so, exactly how much...?

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium drug of choice - valium pediatric dose