Tuesday, February 02, 2010

3 News and 3 Life

3 Things that Happened to Me

1. Trying to get health insurance. Turning out to be a slow process.

2. I did not get the job that many people were wishing me luck on, but I hold no grudge as I didn't have experience in that particular area of publishing. I hope they will invite me back for one of their new open positions because they are more up my alley.

3. Had to sit on a train with crazy lady. This poor teenage kid comes on the shuttle and sits down quietly, and this lady starts SCREAMING at him about how he's the anti-christ and is going to die today and should have never have been born. The guy ignored her until the next stop whereupon he switched cars.



3 Things that Didn't Happen to Me
Writing and Publishing


1. Amazon versus Macmillan -- childish spat
Click here for amusing coverage

2. Rest in peace JD Salinger, author of Catcher in the Rye



3. Maureen Johnson talks about what it is to be a professional novelist




Additionally...

4. iPad sucks, says Hitler

No comments: