Monday, February 08, 2010

Not the best weekend ever

Well that was a fun weekend of lying on a mat in the living room for 24 hours. The kids picked up a stomach flu from school and almost everyone in the house got it, and as always, I get the worst of it. Thankfully it was only a 24 hour thing, but having not eaten anything in 48 hours, my digestive system can't remember what it's supposed to do with food, so it might be another day before I get my energy back.

When I had the strength to climb back upstairs to my room, I watched the behind the scenes features to Doctor Who The End of Time which just came in the mail and an episode of Life on Mars (the first six episodes are now on YouTube, which is a relief because my region-free DVD player broke and I only own the series in PAL). I've also just started watching Lost with my roommates. I know, I'm so behind the times.

No comments: