Friday, February 05, 2010

Drawing Journal / Ricky & Steve's first film

I realized that I have quite a few pictures from my drawing journal that I haven't uploaded. It's hard to scan in the crack of the book, so I started taking photos of the pictures which makes them a little blurry and skewed, but not too bad. You can now view my drawing journal on this site.
Note: This is not all my drawings or even my best drawings. Just the ones that are in my journal that I started last year in drawing class. Here's a good one with some Karl Pilkington quotes:

(on the site you can click to enlarge)
That's Karl in the middle and Ricky and Steve looking perplexed.

Speaking of Ricky and Steve, the trailer for their FIRST MOVIE is now out. Check it out below. CEMETERY JUNCTION is about Reading, the little town where Ricky grew up. This is written and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, but it is not a comedy like The Office.

My goodness, is there anyone who ISN'T in this movie? I even caught a glimse of Burn Gorman from Torchwood in there. IMDB says that Karl's to appear in the movie too. Don't know if that's true or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=sepramesh genzyme ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

hey. Great Blog you've got here. I've been tooling around trying to find some new information and I think i found it! Thanks a lot!
I have a website too. You can check it out at Satellite TV for PC