Monday, March 01, 2010

Write Every Day In March

My goal for March: Write every day.

This does not include emails and blogs and things of that nature. I mean creative writing. Fiction, mostly. This isn't like November where I have to work on one big project. It doesn't even have to be mildly good writing. I just need to get that part of my brain moving. Who knows--maybe I'll be able to keep the habit. I'm not putting a time or word count goal per day. Just write something. That's all.

I'm working on a story right now called Below the Wind. I'll post it on my writing blog when it's done.


Other news...

I am officially working more hours at my internship, but I'd better find something full time by July or else my commute's about to get a heck of a lot longer. Though, I do plan on moving closer to the city before then anyway. It's all up in the air. We'll see how the cards fall.

No comments: