Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ups and Downs of the Week

Up: I had a job interview last week for an awesome position with an awesome company.

Down: Because we had no heat last week, we all caught colds, myself included.

Up: I shot a video of one of our authors giving an anecdote from his new book. When I'm done editing it, it will be on Facebook. You'll have to become a fan of Backbeat Books to see it, so you might as well do that now. Click here for link.

Down: Because I was sick, I missed Tim O'Brien's book signing on Monday. Major bummer.

Up: Alison and I are making a children's picture book. It's all very exciting and in the beginning stages. More on that later.

Down: My cold spawned Pink Eye, which meant two days of nothing but sleeping and listening to music b/c I only had one eye.

Up: The doctor gave me magical eye drops which means I should be ready to return to work on Friday and go to the comedy show with Erin.

No comments: