Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hello fools,


welcome to april.

Got to hand it to YouTube. You think you're pretty clever, don't you? ;)




Other April Fool's Day business...


The last SPEAK! of the year was tonight. Although no one really told jokes, per se, we had a solid hour of performers ranging from poems, short stories, singing/guitar, advertisements, and ukulele.




I just saw the series finale of the American Life on Mars. That show's definitely not coming back another season. I'm glad they're not planning on running it into the ground. The ending? Not what I expected! And definitely not the ending of the original show. Did I like it? Well...I've been reading Bradbury's R is for Rocket, so it wasn't too outside of my frame of mind as of late, but it was strange. I'll have to meditate on it. But, man let's play count the David Bowie references in that episode. Good gravy.

Non-April Fool's Business...


1. Despite having finished all of my own CAB events for the year, I have been asked to help out heavily with the upcoming Bill Miller performance during NCUR. Rock on.


2. New website. Is in development. Going to buy new domain name. Thinking 1and1.com (what do you think?).


3. Rest in peace Andy Hallett.



4. Drawing. All right, not the best drawing ever, but not too bad. The assignment was to "draw something out the window: a real window but imagined exterior." There's a really cool assignment coming up that you can look at here.


Writing Blog news...

1. I am going to NYU's Summer Publishing Institute

2. Shop Talk with the editor

3. Presentation this Friday!

4. Been reading some Bradbury

No comments: