Saturday, April 18, 2009

Art

INVITATIONS

Here are some invitations I created for my graduation and the open house for me and my brother, who are both graduating this year.




DRAWING JOURNAL

More from my Drawing Journal. These are both brainstorms from when we were trying to think of ideas for our mural based on Tom Waits' "First Kiss."





THE BRADBURY PROJECT

For my final in Drawing Foundations, I'm doing a series of drawings inspired by images from Bradbury's stories. I thought it'd be cool to show you bit by bit how it's coming. This is the first one so far, called The Long Rain. It's about one hour in:


Two hours in:
Four hours in...

WHAT'S GOING ON OVER AT THE WRITING BLOG?
(Click to read the entries)


I got feedback on my short story ROAD CLOSURE.


I got my short story THE THINGS THEY REMEMBERED published in The Catalyst. (You can read the story at this link.)


I presented at NCUR.


I'm working on a comedy...conceptually at the moment.


No comments: