Friday, May 07, 2010

Comedy and Books Join Forces


Robin Ince has a book coming out about which I am infinitely excited as it is about his book club, something that I feel is the most innovative of his work if not of comedy as a whole.




(Also, does anyone else find it odd that Greenbelt, a festival "firmly rooted within a Christian tradition," has hired a pro-atheism comic as one of their acts? They don't seem concerned.)

And now for some music: Robin Ince singing "It's The End of the World as We Know It" by REM
* * *
Do you remember way back, possibly a year ago, when I said that I would change my blogging technique from writing multiple unrelated things in each post to making multiple posts, each with one topic? I think I might try that again. We can all see how well that worked last time.

No comments: