Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Events

Monologue Event


This is an event that I planned myself. I thought it went really well. I pretty much say everything I wanted to say over on BroadwayWorld.com, which has published another of my articles.





Bernstein Event
This was an exclusive book launch that I was honored to be invited to. I helped the author with his manuscript files many months ago. And now the book is done, and he did an amazing reading of it--I can't imagine anyone not wanting to read it after that. The party was hosted by the family of Leonard Bernstein at their penthouse.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo hier im Erotikchat.


Unser Erotikchat bietet ihnen die Alternative free live sex chat und vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Heiße Live Chats
Hier im Erotikchat erwarten dich free live sex chat sexuellen Vorlieben
Du suchst erotische Rollenspiele , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,auf was wartest du?
Aufregend chatten kostenlose kontakte ,schnell anmelden .
Du suchst jemand von Thun, in St.Gallen, vieleicht von Deutschland , oder aus Bern, in Tulln? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!