Saturday, November 07, 2009

Ricky Gervais's Guide to Society

I downloaded the newst Ricky Gervais podcast off iTunes. The Guide to society. If you're interested, get it soon, because they take the podcasts down after a while. It's under $2 for an hour of Ricky, Karl, and Stephen. In this episode, they ask Karl if he was in charge of all the laws of the land, what laws he would would take out and put in. He's full of nonsense, as usual.

I know Ricky wouldn't want to hear it, but I actually kind of like the XFM radio show more than the podcasts because the podcasts are so chill. The radio show could get completely out of hand sometime. Don't believe me? Go to Pilkipedia and download (for free) the episode in season two where they try to put Karl in the book of World Records by forcing him to eat hamburgers and stuff grapes down his throat.

I watched Gervais on Letterman and they put up an exclusive of the new cartoon tv show of the podcast! I can't say it's a terribly complex animation, but it's cute, anyway. Check it out here:



Here's Punchline's picture and brief article of the Comedy Fest.

No comments: