Wednesday, November 18, 2009

22 Accomplishments

Today is my birthday, so I thought I'd look back on the previous year by listing 22 accomplishments of being 22.

1. I got a grant with which I hired an editor for my book.
2. I went to the most amazing retreat ever with JCV.
3. I put on 4 shows: Junebug, Gaelic Strom, Teada, and Ragamala
4. I became English Club VP and hosted open mic night
5. I completed a large scale art project about Ray Bradbury and presented it to my drawing class
6. I created the ENG Club tshirt.
7. I presented a story at Creative Writing Night.
8. I presented at a local and a national conference for undergard research.
9. I got paid to create a website for the band Senor Bop.
10. I started a fictional travel blog.
11. I recorded a couple episodes of a new podcast.
12. I graduated college
13. I wrote 8 short stories.
14. I moved to New York City.
15. I was accepted to and graduated from NYU. My group won second place in book publishing.
16. Found a place to live on the beach and made friends with great housemates.
17. Got 2 internships in publishing.
18. Found a new church and Bible study.
19. Went to Philadelphia.
20. Went to tons of great shows including Carnegie Hall.
21. Met lots of famous people including Spike Lee, Alan Tudyk, Loudon Wainwright, Augustana, to name a few.
22. Started a novel for NaNoWriMo.

J

No comments: