Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last of Wisconsin

Running out of days here in Madison before I fly off to New York, but it's been pretty chill.



Playing baseball is hard when you only have five people, a metal bat, and tennis balls.




Updated Robin Ince drawing from previous post.





Red Dwarf marathon today with Allison.



The episode of Carpool with Stephen Fry just went up. It's the best episode yet, in my opinion. Not just because it's Stephen Fry, but the content of the chat is very interesting, at least to me.


Tried to check my itinerary for my flight, but I couldn't log onto Expedia for some reason, so I called the 1-800 number. It's weird talking to machines. Not just answering them by pushing buttons, but the voice recognition thingy that you can actually talk to. It's pretty accurate, but I had to try hard not to say "Uhh..." before answering every question.


Burbank Chapter 2 is up and running, by the way. Check it out. Post a comment, please.

No comments: