Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'll take my degree now, please


I now have a BA in English. Let's look at this week's events...

THE LAST WEEK


1. Final CAB party

Tiffany and her advisees

This was my idea, obviously.

Yay, CAB

Me and Jara. Aw.




2. Good-bye to English Club


Sharon, Megan, me after lunch

English Club end-of-the-year dinner at Fayze's

We finally got our shirts that I designed!
Andrew picked out the slogan. I did the art.






3. Jolie had a birthday. I gave her a pineapple.





GRADUATION
1. Graduation Day

me at the clocktower
I graduated. There was a bat.

2. Graduation Party

me and Lindsey at the party

My brother and I had a double graduation party because he's graduating high school as I graduate college. There were over 40 people at the party. Thanks to everyone who came!
Thanks to my parents who got me an iPod. Yes, I've been holding out a very long time. I really feel old when I rebel against new technology.
Next stop, New York. I leave May 30th.





My newest writing blog entry is about summer reading:

No comments: