Sunday, February 06, 2011

Auditions and Speech

Brand new animation! I would post it here, but YouTube has a new embedding code called an iFrame and everytime I try to post it here, the internet browser shuts down. Sooooo....you'll just have to go to the link.







Also, I saw the King's Speech finally. I was skeptical because of all the hype, and I'd be the first to tell you if it wasn't worth all the buzz, but I actually really liked it. Whether it's the best picture of th year, I don't know, but the cinematography was BRILLIANT. It's such a beautiful movie, totally worth seeing in the theatre. Also, the acting was great. I don't have anything against Helen Bonham Carter, I've always liked Colin Firth's roles, and I simply love Geoffrey Rush in all his movies. Oscars all around. Speaking of Oscars, if this film wins best picture, that's two years in a row for Guy Pearce, isn't it?

No comments: