Monday, February 14, 2011

Other people's videos

So...I was kind of far back at the Josh Ritter concert and totally didn't realize that the other guy on stage was John Krasinski. I wish I'd known that when I was actually there. I thought he was brilliant in "Away We Go." But it's okay. Someone has taken video of the entire segment where Rainn Wilson is talking (so it includes the part where he reads the new lyrics to the next Josh Ritter song!) and then John Krasinski comes out on stage briefly:



I found what the song was supposed to sound like when Scott was less drunk from their performance in Boston the night before. Here's that video.

Here's from the NY performance, the whole "The Curse"

Here are two videos someone did of David Mayfield at the Josh Joplin Concert: I Just Might Pray (you can hear the person with the camera singing along).





This one actually is my video. Someone has asked for the rest of this song, so I posted it. It's more of the drunk singer from the Josh Ritter concert.

No comments: