Monday, November 29, 2010

Melissa's CD Launch


What a great weekend. First a Broadway show and then off to Philadelphia for Melissa's CD launch party. It was a fantastic concert! Melissa had a whole band and 50+ people showed up at the Tin Angel to watch. There were a couple songs in the set that I haven't even heard before because they're not on the CD, including a funny one about the parking enforcement. If you want to hear any of Melissa's songs, she's got them all up on her new website. Or just buy the CD. If you get it from digstation, she gets more of the profit, but it's on your normal music selling websites too.

I will be putting some of the video I shot up at some point. I shot the whole show, but I need to edit it and get it approved before putting it on the Facebook page, etc.

After the show, a bunch of us went out to the bar from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia called Mac's, and we took this picture:

I'm on the far left, then Len, then (below) Melissa, and Julie in front. Melissa's dad in the back fourth from the right.

No comments: