Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Social Media Blog


A lot of people have been asking my opinion about WordPress lately. I've never actually used it. From what I could tell, it is more involved--you can basically do whatever you want with the code to create your own look--and you have more freedom. But I decided I should try it out myself and I found I was right. It's very complicated because there's just so much you can do, and it uses a lot of terms that WordPress has made up. I was a little lost at first, but then I read the instructions and it makes perfect sense now.
So, I started a blog on WordPress called socialmediaforauthors.wordpress.com aka Spirit Guide 3.0. There's not much on it, but I have a list of things I want to cover. That way, when authors (either at work or if I start freelancing) have specific questions, I can send them a link to a specific post on my blog that explains everything.

No comments: