Monday, August 09, 2010

Good things and bad things

Bad Things

  • Spending Sunday night watching the Director's Cut of DayWatch only to find they didn't change a dang thing. What, do you have to watch it in Russian to see the differences? I may not have this film memorized shot-for-shot, but I know it pretty well.
  • Some teenager trying to run me over with his car and then laughing about it
  • Waking up at midnight last night to the sound of the cat rolling a tampon under my door. wtf, mate. But I did laugh pretty hard.



Good Things

  • Church picnic
  • Watching some guy standing in the doorway at work struggling with a full-size plastic skeleton
  • After a long writers block, I'm writing again
  • I just bought 50% off tickets to see Lend Me a Tenor on Broadway (closing night) starring Tony Shaloub (Monk) and Justin Bartha (National Treasure) for this Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome play :)

-Jaeger

JMN said...

I agree with Jaeger...and I'm envicous.

Laughed out loud on the guy struggling with the plastic skeleton--Ha ha, that's too funny. Would have loved to have seen that.

J Leigh said...

And the guy saw me walking by and smirking, and he said "Hi" and I almost said, "Wow, your friend's not looking too good," but I stopped myself and just said "hi" back because he might not think it's funny.

--Jaime