Friday, October 09, 2009

SECTION 1


1. Congrats to Allison who is now an aunt!


2. Had to go to the hospital because it felt like I was getting pnemonia. Still don't know what it is, but it's less painful today.


3. Gave away the cat. Petless at the moment.


4. I have a new story, but I haven't typed it all yet because the door tried to eat my finger and it hurts to type on it. Forgive any typos here.


5. More Philly:


Me and Melissa outside the Art Museum



SECTION 2 (Stuff I've read about via Twitter, etc.)



1. Ashes to Ashes season 3 will be the last season. They've started filming. Read article.


2. The new Doctor Who logo. I like the idea of the DW in the TARDIS but...seriously? Is this an improvement from the old one? I think not.


Speaking of Doctor Who, it's confirmed that John Simm will be back as the Master for December's special, but according to imdb, there's a lot of other people coming back. I don't know whether to believe it. Jessica Hynes, John Barrowman, Catherine Tate, Russell Tovey, Timothy Dalton. That's a lot of names.

3. Photosketch. Technology is crazy. Check this out. You draw a crappy outline of something and this software makes your picture. (tweeted by Robert Llewellyn)

4. I adore Karl. Seriously. Look:




No comments: