Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend January

Had a super weekend. Went to the Met Museum of Art with a friend and looked at photos and instruments (no balalaika, what?). Ran into some people I'd seen a couple days before which is a ridiculous coincedence considering the size of this city and the minute number of people I actually know. A friend came to town causing me to meet lots of people I'd never met before. I videoed his keynote speech at the writers digest conference (see left), and I may be appearing in his web series...thing. I also put some art on my wall (see below) that I found online.
Also, Michael Palascak who said he'd guest star on our podcast was on Letterman this week (See below). Plain Ketchup now has a Cafe Press where you can buy stuff with our logo on it. Yay. Oh, and Idiot Abroad premiered in the States on the Science Channel--funny stuff.


No comments: