Monday, October 18, 2010

Today and forward

Look what I made today.

And here's a short story.

I am going to California in November. I've never been to California before. Adventure!

I'm seeing Danny Kaye this weekend. Okay, so Danny Kaye's dead. But I am seeing Brian Childers.

Speaking of plays, I just got this thing in the mail for 45% off Elling on Broadway, which is coming to NY in November starring Brendan Fraser. Waitaminute. I'm not on anybody's mailing list. Who knows that I like Elling? Is somebody up to something? Anyway, go rent the movie.

In November, I am also seeing Kate Nash and going to a social media for authors class. On the same day.

Just things to look forward to.

1 comment:

Juliette Crane said...

so interesting! i love your "new" project you've been working on. it's so incredible how accessible everything is for you :)

-juliette