Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Job Location

My job is moving to New Jersey. Yesterday we took a look at the new building. It's pretty much entirely brand new. And very green--motion detector lights, doors lock and unlock at certain times of the day...This reminds me of the Bradbury story There Will Come Soft Rains where even though the entire population has been killed, the house continues to work automatically on its own--making breakfast, sweeping the floor, letting the dog in, announcing the time, etc.

Haha, but it's a pretty cool space even if it has attic slanting walls that make bookshelves and bulletin boards a challenge.

While I was in this city, I looked around the area and looked at an apartment I really like. There's some more news on this, but I'll announce it if it becomes concrete.


Unrelated, while I work on my podcast, I'll be revisiting all of my music and giving reviews and recommendations on this page.

No comments: