Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Past, Present, and Future

PAST

AQUARIUM

We went to the Aquarium at Coney Island this weekend. There were sharks and penguins and otters and seals and eels and fish and walruses and turtles and pretty much everything an aquarium should have. I think my favorite were the jellyfish.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More pics on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2157012&id=73405296&l=981968455c


PODCAST

Parts three and four are finished! That's all of episode 1.





PRESENT

WORK

Work's been going well. No complaints. Lots of mailing and database-ing. I start my other internship on the first of Sept.

CHURCH

I'm church-shopping. The church I went to this week had great worship songs and stuff, but then things got a little...different for me. This guy came and started healing people. People fainted. One woman started screaming like she was being murdered. And it lasted three hours. I've never seen stuff like that before. I was kind of uncomfortable.

READING

Here's my MAKING MONEY book review. And my silly little drawing.
http://j-leigh-nelson.livejournal.com/33917.html


FUTURE

COMEDY FESTIVAL

I got my ticket in the mail for this event. Here's Ricky inviting people to it...

Getting this FedEx package equals proof of residence, equals library card, equals free wi-fi. Whoo.


HALLOWEEN

So, we're for sure doing Scooby Doo now. We have a hostel booked and everything. But they require passports even from Americans. Annoying.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Not that I'm exactly church shopping or have the authority, but Jaime I'd stay away from that church!

Nicole said...

And I am currently watching the last podcasts. I am literally LOL'ing as I type this.