Thursday, August 13, 2009

business

First order of business. The first day at work went well. The env't is good and it seems like a nice group of ppl I can work with. Mostly just mailed books and letters so far, but they keep me busy for sure.
Got on wrong train coming home which sucked.

New phone. Typos here can be blamed on that and lack of normal laptop internet. Ask me for ny new number tho you'll still be able to at least get my voicemail on the old #.

Finished reading The Hunger Games. Very good. Can't wait 'til the sequel. Book review on my writing blog.

Wrote a short story about something I observed. Will put it on writing blog when I have proper internet. Still retooling Burbank to be released officially next spring on new blog with viral marketing.

Nicole, Lindsey, and Luke are visiting for Halloween. We need foursome costume ideas. Scooby Doo?

Drew 2 pictures. One at the beach and one of another Bradbury story. Again, waiting for internet. I'm reading Bradbury before bed again.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We did discuss Scooby Doo and I am down for it. We decided that I should be the chick the wears the orange and brown? I never watched the show so I don't know the names.