Friday, August 07, 2009

Family Vacation


My parents and brother visited me in New York. We spent the first couple days moving me in and then all of Friday doing the tourist-y stuff. We tried to hook up a router to get me internet, but it isn't working, so I may not be able to be online as much as usual, but I have a blackberry now, so I can still check my email pretty often.


I am officially moved out of the dorm. We moved my stuff into my new place and then went to the beach...
On Friday, we went to Wall Street...

And did Times Square and went to the top of the Rockerfeller Center where you can get a view like this:

Then we went over to Central Park.

Finally, after a long time of searching for the best place for dinner, we ended up at Ellen's Stardust Diner where the servers are wannabe broadway stars and sing even while they're serving you.



No comments: