Friday, August 07, 2009

The Good News

First bit of news: I changed the blog settings so that anyone can post comments, not just registered users. So if you've been lurking here a while, leave a comment!

The real news...

When I was in Staples buying a printer with my family, I got a call from Hal Leonard, the publishing company I interviewed with last week. I got the internship! It's a paid internship. It's the one I really wanted! So I will spend MW with them and TTH with Archipelago (as far as I know).

This is great news, but it's stressful as I get phonecalls from other internships that I applied for. I also got a call from Penguin, another paid one, and a big house. I didn't know what I should do, so I told them I already have 2 internships lined up. Do you think that was the right thing to do?

2 comments:

JKL said...

Right thing to do...well, Penguin must have been tempting but enjoy your experiences and who knows where they may lead you. Proud of you Jaime. Thanks again for the NY pics.

LMN said...

Congratulations on getting the internships! I've very glad things are working out for you.