Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 pic/day

So I heard about this thing called DailyBooth, which sounded pretty cool. Basically, you just take a photo of yourself every day and people can respond to it with pictures of their own and stuff. So I went and made an account and all but found out that it takes it with the webcam. The heck if I'm giving some random site control of my webcam. But I took pictures for it and have nowhere to put them, so they're going on here. Maybe I'll take some more. That probably won't last long. It seems vain, but the pictures aren't really about me but what's in the pictures. We did something like this for my art class except we had to take a picture of ourselves once an hour for 16 hours straight rather than once a day for a year.




p.s. Check out the website I made for my undergraduate research project...

No comments: