Sunday, March 20, 2011

Various things

The first being the new clip from our podcast:



Also, I saw the movie Paul that I've been waiting a long time to come out. It isn't bad, certainly. Some of the humor is a little too low brow for my taste, but it was definitely still funny. They cater a lot to the American audience that likes that over-the-top dumb humor, but there's some good subtle stuff in there too. Like there's this one scene, and I don't know if I remember it just right, where they're having an emotional crisis, and one guy goes, "Do you want tea?" and the other guy goes "No!" and the first guy goes "Yeah, they don't do good tea here [America]. They leave the teabags in."

Also, while I'm animating, I am listening to a book on tape: The Men Who Stare at Goats by Jon Ronson. Haven't seen the movie yet, but it doesn't seem to be available as a download or rental on iTunes or Amazon yet. The book is really funny. It wouldn't make for good fiction, but it's great as non-ficiton. I'll do a proper review of it when I'm finished.

No comments: