Friday, June 27, 2008

Post Density

I know I just wrote a day or two ago, but I've got more to say.

WRITING

Learn about Riff Chapter 3
Learn about Riff Chapter 4



SAD DAY

My grandma, Joan, passed away early this morning in the hospital. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Additionally, if you know of anyone who wants a new cat, let me know.
serenityyrd@yahoo.com



THE KOOKS

I just ordered tickets to see The Kooks at the Barrymore in Madison on October 9th. That's pretty sweet considering I forgot to order them half an hour ago and there were still seats available. I know I don't have class that night or the next morning, but I hope there's not a CAB event that I have to attend that night. Can't find my calendar, but things are constantly being updated anyway. The Kooks are pretty awesome. Thanks to Katie who introduced me to their music.



READING

I know I rant a lot about TV, but seriously, I don't sit in front of the TV all day. I've been doing a lot of reading too. After tomorrow, I will be exactly half way through the entire Holy Bible. That's pretty exciting, right? 20 minutes a day for 300 days and you too can read the Bible in a year. I've been reading books by my creative writing professors, Cashion and Treu. Haven't finished either yet, but I'm working on it. It's good to have stuff to read while I'm on the bus to and from my internship.

No comments: