Saturday, June 14, 2008

Movie trailers and more

Hello one and all. It's father's day in ten minutes. So happy father's day to all you fathers. And for all you non-fathers, have you gotten something for your father?

FILM
So, I've uploaded my movie trailers to my website:
http://www.simple-assault.com/film.htm
So check them out. I realized that I didn't have a movie trailer for Sans Design yesterday, so I made one. I'm embaressed to tell you how long it took me. All right, it was three hours. That can't be right! But I think it is one of the best, if not THE best, trailer I've ever made, so watch it.

WRITING
Check out the writing blog to learn what's been happening
RIFF CH 1
RIFF CH 2
Books

VACATION
I'm going to Charleston in less than a week. You'll be lucky to hear from me on here before then. Unless I'm really productive. Maybe on the writing blog. I have the next 3 days off of work, and I plan to read writers group stuff and write more Riff. I hope I don't get riffed out this summer. Anyway, South Carolina, here I come!

WATCHING TV
So Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes aren't on Veoh anymore. I was only on episode 5!!! Does anyone know where I can buy Life on Mars on DVD in the States? I know it's PAL region 2 but I don't care. And Amazon.uk is weird because it charges a bunch for conversion rates and crap. Can't amazon be amazon the world over? Actually, Amazon is a little evil because it's killing the bookstores and preventing people from browsing which prevents anything not on Oprah's bookclub from being discovered. But it's good for the things you can't get anywhere else. Except Life on Mars, which it doesn't even have because it's British. How rude. And Ashes isn't even on DVD yet. Ehhh.

WATCHING MOVIES
The Happening. Go see it. I don't care if you don't like M. Night. This is a movie to see in theatres. Unless you're under 16. It's got Night's humor and his scariness and the whole idea is really cool...and a little too realistic to be comfortable with. And hey, it's John Leguizamo and Zooey Deschanel. Alan Ruck had a cameo too. Don't tell your friends what's "happening." It's a secret.

No comments: