Sunday, December 05, 2010

Pictures and podcasts and complaining

1. I bought some art for my room. Look at this ridiculous goat with his tongue out. I'm going to laugh every time I look at it. [link]
I also bought a few of these because I think they're really really cool.
2. I am so over the Montclair bus system. Third time now that I've gone to catch a bus in the cold or rain and it just never came. I'm not an idiot--I can read a bus schedule, and the NJ Transit site says the same thing as Google Maps, but the buses just don't come, and I keep missing church. So this morning was a lovely walk,stand,walk in the cold to no avail and getting locked out of the apartment because Fed Ex said they left a package at the front door, which they didn't, and the door closed behind me, and thank god my upstairs neighbor was home because I had no coat, phone, wallet, or keys. Curse you too Fed Ex.
3. Very very very exciting news with the podcast. It's starting to take shape. It's going to have a new name because we don't want to be sued by John Stamos' people (turns out even celebrities names are legally protected). And we're collecting applications for some more regulars. We'll still have special guests, of course. There's going to be a website, blog, new Facebook page, maybe a Twitter, new YouTube, new Vimeo, e-newsletter, the works. Now we just have to think of a name.

1 comment:

-Dad said...

Is "PodPeople" taken?