Sunday, December 07, 2008

YouTube

I think the reason that each post has so many subsections is because I am a blogger-slacker. That's right. I procrastinate posting for so long, I usually have a million updates. Here is an attempt to do one subject per post. I doubt this noble effort will last very long.

So, YouTube has this thing where you can look at the demographics of your channel. I didn't even know this until I saw Robert Llewllyn's post about it. It took me a while to find these stats, but eventually I found it for my channel. Interesting things going on here. Most interestingly is the fact that my channel is more popular in the UK than it is here in the States. I think this is because the video Holloway Road dominates over half of the views out of my 44 videos, clocking in at just over 5,000 views. Wow, guys! Also, 74% of my viewers (not subscribers--I don't have any) are male while 26% are female. This either means more men watch my channel than women, more men watch YouTube than women, or more men enter in their gender information than women. Also, the age range is mostly 45-54 years old. Is that a bit odd? I thought so. The range between 35-54 makes up half of my viewers.

I bet that was really boring.

Here, go watch Elevated. It's not boring at all. This has nothing to do with anything. I just really like Vincenzo Natali and I just found this video for the first time this week after YEARS of trying to find it. It was on some obscure Canadian dvd somewhere. Elevators are my biggest fear. When you mix elevators with Cube...well, see for yourself.

Part one:



Part two:

No comments: